- Count of different ways to express N as the sum of 1, 3 and 4
- Find whether it is possible to finish all tasks or not from given dependencies
- This round was design round. So interviewer given me problem statement to design an shuttl system. Interviewer was expecting I should suggest some features and he was concerned about scalability and complexity ( not in terms of algo, in terms of what if traffic grows 100 times then will your system work).
- This round was bar raiser so most of discussion was around micro services architecture and database. He asked me some general questions.
- This round was hiring manager round so most of discussion about work which i have done in past. He was concerned about my approach to solve problem. You must be sure what are you saying.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE2 - Bangalore
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.