- Count of different ways to express N as the sum of 1, 3 and 4
- Find whether it is possible to finish all tasks or not from given dependencies
- This round was design round. So interviewer given me problem statement to design an shuttl system. Interviewer was expecting I should suggest some features and he was concerned about scalability and complexity ( not in terms of algo, in terms of what if traffic grows 100 times then will your system work).
- This round was bar raiser so most of discussion was around micro services architecture and database. He asked me some general questions.
- This round was hiring manager round so most of discussion about work which i have done in past. He was concerned about my approach to solve problem. You must be sure what are you saying.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.