Round 1: Pen and paper-based 2 questions
- Given a linked list reverse every node at even places. Eg
Given list - 1-2-3-4-5 Output list - 1-4-3-2-5
- Don’t remember, but somewhat based a tree. It was an easy question.
Round 2: Face to face (1 hour) 2 interviewers
- Given a tree find a way to serialize and deserialize it back.
- Another tree-based question
- What is Cache? Difference b/w cache and hashmap.
Round 3: Face to face (1 hour) 2 interviewers
- Zig zag level order traversal of a tree.
- BST question. convert given array to BST.
- Project discussion and questions around it like why MongoDB and not Elasticsearch or DynamoDB.
- Why do you want to join Amazon?
- The most challenging project you did until now?
- What would you do in case of conflict on your recommended design with someone else?
- DS question based on the tree.
- Explain the previous project.
- difference b/w Mongo vs Mysql. – In this, he kept going on deep, one after another. So, better you are prepared at your best.
- Multithreading. Concept of mutex, semaphore.
- Write a program to add 2 large numbers. Handle negative also.
Finally got an offer after a week.
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Off-Campus ( Exp<1year)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Feb 2020 ( Exp 1.5 yr )
- Amazon SDE-2 Experience (6.5 Years Exp)
- Amazon Interview SDE 2 (5 year exp)
- Microsoft Interview Experience SDE 1 off campus (8 months exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Microsoft Office India Interview experience | Set 170 (2 Years Exp)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Adobe Interview Experience ( 3 Years Exp )
- PlayGames 24*7 Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Yrs Exp)
- Microsoft Interview Experience For Data Platform Team (4+ Year Exp.)
- Turvo Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer(2 yrs exp)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | IDC Bangalore | 3 years exp | January 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.