I had applied to Amazon Hyderabad off campus for Programmer Analyst role. The first round conducted on HackerEarth.
First Round –
I don’t remember those questionsr but there were one easy, medium and last one related to Oops concept implementation.
All rounds from second to fourth conducted on Amazon Chime
Second round –
Third round –
In this round only 2 problems were asked:-
1. Remove unnecessary brackets from expression
ex: input (a+b)+((c+d)) and output should be (a+b)+(c+d).
2. Find the longest sub string length which is in Alphabetical order.
ex: input “cfaxy” and output should be 3(axy).
interviewer was expecting code without any bugs so be careful.
Fourth round –
1. Interviewer asked me about my projects.
2. Behavioral question- tell me any situation where you completed your task under lack of information.
3. Find a missing number in range of 1 to n.
4. Gave me a code snippet and asked me to find error.
For every coding question I was asked time and space complexity too.
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Jan 2020 | Analyst
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Feb 2020 ( Exp 1.5 yr )
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 | WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 for SDE-1
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-Intern 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Women of World 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | 6-months SDE Internship (2020)
- Amazon Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020(On-Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience Set (0n-Campus for Specialist Programmer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.