Received a Mail from off-campus recruiter, to take a online test for the role of cloud support associate 1. Had Registered and applied in Amazon website .
Aptitude + Technical round 1 is very important . Some people who hadn’t got coding questions were also selected .
Round 2: Technical Interview 1: The interview process went on for about more than 1 hour, The interviewers was very cool . He started asking me to tell me about myself . He just gave me simple coding question to sort the characters in array . Then he started asking me questions about Networks, how do your check if your internet is working right, he asking me TCP/IP layer protocols (in depth), 3 Way Handshaking . OS (boot process) and trouble shooting process i would follow if the boot doesnt happen properly . He then asked me about DHCP and other protocol .Know everything about troubleshooting process .
Round 3: Technical Interview 2: This interview went for 40 minutes, Detailed 3 way Handshaking, Detailed working of DNS, Detailed working of other application layer protocols, FTP, SMTP etc . Different types of firewall, how it can used to block various activities
They were hiring for 2 different profiles, Some candidates were good with Networking, Some were good with OS (Linux/Windows ). But be prepared for both in detailed manner . You can be hired for any profile, so if u are not good with one u might get rejected .
Round 4: Managerial Round : This was mostly an informal conversation about the challenges i faced during my work/ internship , how i tackled them . if i had stepped out of my comfort zone to do anything extra . What priorities i had Long term or short term goals . So i had to substantiate each of them with examples .
IMPORTANT : Stick to Amazon Leadership Principles
Round 5: HR : It was again about amazon leadership principles and why i wanted to join Amazon and normal HR stuff .
It was a long Day, process went on till 8 at Night . All the rounds went well, the interviewers were very friends, it was more of a discussion, and they used to give hints and helped me through the process . They reverted back after 4 days with an Amazon Intent to Offer.
All the best !!!
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus- March 2019) - Pune
- Mountain Trail Foods Pvt Ltd (ChaiPoint) Interview Experience (Campus - March 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 423 (For Cloud Support Associate)
- Amazon AWS Interview Experience for Cloud Support Associate
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- How to Prepare for Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate On-Campus test?
- AWS Cloud Support Associate Interview Experience
- Quikr Interview Experience (On-campus) for Associate Software Engineer(2019)
- Amdocs Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | Pool Campus at NIT Silchar | NIT Agartala | August 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience for Quality Support Associate
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.