Received a Mail from off-campus recruiter, to take a online test for the role of cloud support associate 1. Had Registered and applied in Amazon website .
Aptitude + Technical round 1 is very important . Some people who hadn’t got coding questions were also selected .
Round 2: Technical Interview 1: The interview process went on for about more than 1 hour, The interviewers was very cool . He started asking me to tell me about myself . He just gave me simple coding question to sort the characters in array . Then he started asking me questions about Networks, how do your check if your internet is working right, he asking me TCP/IP layer protocols (in depth), 3 Way Handshaking . OS (boot process) and trouble shooting process i would follow if the boot doesnt happen properly . He then asked me about DHCP and other protocol .Know everything about troubleshooting process .
Round 3: Technical Interview 2: This interview went for 40 minutes, Detailed 3 way Handshaking, Detailed working of DNS, Detailed working of other application layer protocols, FTP, SMTP etc . Different types of firewall, how it can used to block various activities
They were hiring for 2 different profiles, Some candidates were good with Networking, Some were good with OS (Linux/Windows ). But be prepared for both in detailed manner . You can be hired for any profile, so if u are not good with one u might get rejected .
Round 4: Managerial Round : This was mostly an informal conversation about the challenges i faced during my work/ internship , how i tackled them . if i had stepped out of my comfort zone to do anything extra . What priorities i had Long term or short term goals . So i had to substantiate each of them with examples .
IMPORTANT : Stick to Amazon Leadership Principles
Round 5: HR : It was again about amazon leadership principles and why i wanted to join Amazon and normal HR stuff .
It was a long Day, process went on till 8 at Night . All the rounds went well, the interviewers were very friends, it was more of a discussion, and they used to give hints and helped me through the process . They reverted back after 4 days with an Amazon Intent to Offer.
All the best !!!
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus- March 2019) - Pune
- Mountain Trail Foods Pvt Ltd (ChaiPoint) Interview Experience (Campus - March 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 423 (For Cloud Support Associate)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- How to Prepare for Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate On-Campus test?
- AWS Cloud Support Associate Interview Experience
- Quikr Interview Experience (On-campus) for Associate Software Engineer(2019)
- Amdocs Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | Pool Campus at NIT Silchar | NIT Agartala | August 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience for Quality Support Associate
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.