Around 800 candidates appeared for this round
The online round comprised of 4 sections:
- Debugging(C,C++,Java,Python You have to choose one among them 20mins approx)
- Coding(2 coding questions medium to difficult level 90 mins)
- Psychometric test based on Leadership principle
- Aptitude and Logical reasoning (I felt a short of time)
76 candidates were shortlisted from this round.
F2F Interview (Round-1)(1hr approx)
We were given two coding problems in this round.
Note:Every coding problems have to be coded in any one of your favourite language
Q1: Rearrange a string such that no two characters are same if not possible return -1
Q2: Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together
We discussed about 2 approach and did complexity analysis and coded the hashmap
This round was basically to test your problem solving skills,coding skills.
F2F Interview(Round-2)(1.5hr approx)
Initially had a 2 min introduction
Then went on to project discussion explained in detail about the SIH project which we did
for about 10min he was keen on understanding the challenges faced and knowing the complexity of the project.
Then went with coding problems
Since we were talking about internship experience which involved recommender system
got a question from search engine related with pattern matching
Q1: Find the pattern in a string is existing or not
Discussed about naive approach complexity,not satisfied with it
Implemented Boye Moore’s method.
Q2: From a grid of letters find whether a given word exists.
Q3: Sort a string according to the order defined by another string.
By end of these three questions he was quite happy.
He later made a dry run through my resume and came to know the technologies I know and asked a few questions regarding that.
Both the rounds went smoothly.Interviewers were very sharp and had a sound knowledge.They were very friendly.
Finally 9 candidates made it through!
- Stay calm and positive during interview.(Don’t talk with peers before interview)
- If you have enough time try to read as many interview experience as possible in GFG as it will be really helpful in technical rounds on how to go about.
- At last if unfortunately, If you are turned down don’t worry keep the same spirit throughout the process(I was rejected during the interview of other 6 good companies even at hr levels but finally got what I wanted).It is a test of time,patience and faith.Keep yourself positive and confident.
Thanks a lot GFG !
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.