Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
Round 1(Project discussion):
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Discussion about my best project and some questions on indexes.
Round 2 (Design):
- Design lift
- Gave me a sample code in c++(first they ask the language you are comfortable with, mine was c++), and asked me to review it.
- Discussion on some projects
Round 3 (Design):
- Design notification system (SMS, email and push) – HLD
- questions on message queues
- max number of 1s in sorted m x n 0, 1 matrix
Round 4 (Design):
- Design pacman game (showed the youtube video) – LLD
- HLD of the same game
Round 5 (DS and Algo):
- Minimum number of operations to make a string balanced. All characters are in [A-Z] and the string is balanced when the frequency of all the characters in the string is same. The only operation that we can do is replace a character with any other character(and only replacement is allowed)
- Incoming stream of characters, at every point in the stream, return the first non repeating character