I applied for Amazon SDE Internship through college.
Online Round: There was an online round that had technical MCQs and 2 coding questions. The coding part was pretty simple. 7-8 people were shortlisted for the interview process.
First face-to-face Interview Round: The round lasted for an hour. Firstly the interviewer asked to introduce myself. Later there were 3 coding questions.
- Sort an array containing 0s,1s and 2s The interviewer wants you to give the optimized solution. They will help you to optimize the code.
- Given a 2-dimensional array containing 0s and 1s in ascending order in each row. Find the array which has most 1s. Firstly I gave 2 solutions for this problem he wanted me to optimize it further.
- Given a binary tree in which the leaf nodes point to the adjacent leaf nodes and vice versa. Find if the given node is a leaf node or not. This can be solved by traversing the tree and checking if( node->left->right==node || node->right->left==nod) return true;
The selected candidates were called for the next round.
Second face-to-face Interview Round: This round lasted for 1&1/2 hour. Three coding questions were asked.
- Given inorder and preorder traversal of a tree. Print the actual tree. The interviewer verified it with an example.
- Rotate a given 2D array by 90 degrees. Again the optimized solution was asked.
- Given a number and asked the number of ways the number can be obtained as a sum of the natural numbers. I faced some issues coding this. The interviewer helped along the way and it is done using recursion.
2 people were selected for the internship from our college.
- Citrix Interview Experience for Intership
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Amazon SDE 2 Experience (3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 189 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 126 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 129 (For SDE 1 Off-Campus)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 134 (Off-Campus for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 135 (On-Campus for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 136 (For SDE-T)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 137 (Assessment test for SDE)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.