1st Round :
Q 1. Given an input string (
s) and a pattern (
p), implement wildcard pattern matching with support for
‘?’ Matches any single character.
‘*’ Matches any sequence of characters (including the empty sequence).
s = “adceb”
p = “ab”
Explanation: The first ‘’ matches the empty sequence, while the second ‘’ matches the substring “dce”.
Q3 . Given an array
nums of n integers, are there elements a, b, c in
numssuch that a + b + c = 0? Find all unique triplets in the array which gives the sum of zero.
Given array nums = [-1, 0, 1, 2, -1, -4],
A solution set is:
[-1, 0, 1],
[-1, -1, 2]
Q 1 Given an array A of strings, find any smallest string that contains each string in
A as a substring.
We may assume that no string in
A is substring of another string in
Input: [“alex”, “loves”, “leetcode”]
Explanation: All permutations of “alex”, “loves”, “leetcode” would also be accepted.
Q1 Given an unsorted array, find the maximum difference between the successive elements in its sorted form.
Input: [3, 6, 9, 1]
Explanation: The sorted form of the array is [1, 3, 6, 9], either
(3, 6) or (6, 9) has the maximum difference 3.
Input binary is given
0 with 01
1 with 10.
given k, m
k is iteration, m is index
tell what is present at m index
example k= 2, m=3
ans : 0 ( value at 3rd index, 2nd iteration)
Round 4 (Design)
Design Amazon Locker
HLD, class diagram, Scaling, security issues. how will you handle security issues.
Also design amazon lockers reporting Manager tool for developers ( if developer wants to know any status of any locker… then a detail report should be provided for developer)
Detailed discussion went for around 1.5 hours.
Tip : Make your design Asynchronous
Round 5 Hiring Manager
Lot of Behavioural Questions
Biggest Achievement and failure
Conflict with Manager, how did you resolved
How can you improve your best work you have done till now
Design Snake & Ladder multiplayer game
HLD and LLD both were discussed in detail
How will you store your view on the server (Big discussion on it)
How will snake and ladders coordinates data will be stored on the server of current game session, if Snake and Ladder board is random for every game session (position of snakes and Ladders coordinate position should be random for every session of game)
Round 6 (Bar Raiser)
Q 1 Lot of Behavioural Question
Q2 Design Inventory for 1000 employees in Amazon for any product of your choice(like laptops etc)
class level diagram, HLD
Main Emphasis was on Design patterns used in class diagram
Given a non-empty array of numbers, a0, a1, a2, …, an-1, where 0 ? ai < 231.
Find the maximum result of ai XOR aj, where 0 ? i, j < n.
O(N) complexity was expected
Input: [3, 10, 5, 25, 2, 8]
Explanation: The maximum result is 5 ^ 25 = 28.
Result : Hired !
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.