Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Off-Campus 2021
Round 1: Two questions were discussed.
- Most frequent subtree sum in a binary tree. (Using hashing and postorder traversal)
Round 2: Coding question
Round 3: HM
- Leadership questions, why amazon, etc.
- Design a class Student that can return the percentage of a student.
Round 4: BR
- Leadership questions like project under a tight deadline etc.
- Return the sum of all nodes whose Kth ancestor is even.
- For the maximum length of a sequence in a 2D matrix, you are only allowed to move down or right. Also, a sequence between 2 numbers can be formed only if the consecutive numbers have an absolute difference of https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/longest-increasing-path-matrix/
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up