Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Off-Campus 2021
Round 1: Two questions were discussed.
- Most frequent subtree sum in a binary tree. (Using hashing and postorder traversal)
Round 2: Coding question
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 3: HM
- Leadership questions, why amazon, etc.
- Design a class Student that can return the percentage of a student.
Round 4: BR
- Leadership questions like project under a tight deadline etc.
- Return the sum of all nodes whose Kth ancestor is even.
- For the maximum length of a sequence in a 2D matrix, you are only allowed to move down or right. Also, a sequence between 2 numbers can be formed only if the consecutive numbers have an absolute difference of https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/longest-increasing-path-matrix/