Amazon Quality Support Associate Walk-in: May 2019(Chennai)
Initially there were 2 rounds.
Round 1: GENERAL APTITUDE(MERITRAC)
Everyone will be given OMR Sheet to answer.There are 40 questions.
Section-A : English
In English, There are five comprehension and 15 grammar questions like preposition, articles etc.
Section-B : Logical Reasoning
In Logical Reasoning, topics like coding and decoding, five questions about seating arrangements and blood relations questions.
Results are announced in next 20 minutes
Round 2: TECHNICAL FACE TO FACE
The hr asked about the following testing questions.
1.Regression Testing and explain with example.
2.What is SDLC?
3.Explain SDLC with any example.
4.Difference between SDLC and STLC.
5.What is Software Testing
6.What is black box and White box testing.
7.What is Defect Life Cycle with example.
Results are not announced that day.They asked the candidates to leave for the day.
After one month, June I got mail to come for further interview process.
Round 3: TECHNICAL FACE TO FACE
The hr asked about some personal informations and he asked about the final year project details and questions like
1.why you choose testing instead of programming
2.what are the types of testing
3.Difference between Regression testing and retesting with example.
The HR asks some Logical questions like how you cut the cake which is not in shape etc.
Results are not annnounced
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 423 (For Cloud Support Associate)
- How to Prepare for Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate On-Campus test?
- AWS Cloud Support Associate Interview Experience
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 194 (For Software Support Engineer)
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- Amazon Interview Experience March 2019 (Off-Campus -Cloud Associate 1)
- Tech Mahindra(Customer support) Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 64 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 65 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Associate)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.