Round 1: Online assessment consists of 2 sections(sectional cut-off exists, n0 negative marking)
Coding: 2 coding questions(one easy and one hard)
MCQs:20-25 mcqs on c/c++
Students who did 2 coding questions completely and who also did well in MCQs got selected for the Interview
Round 2: Technical round consists of 2-3 rounds
They came to hire for 3 different roles SDE, DE(data engineer) and SE
- Projects and schema(you need to explain clearly about your projects and technologies you used. Latest Technologies might help you to grab their attention like ML)
- Simple queries on MongoDB(as it is on my resume)
- SQL Queries based on joins and Inner query(This part is little difficult you may get confused)
- Draw database schema of uber
- normalization and normal forms
- Try to normalize the given 2 tables to 3NF
- What is cloud computing and what are the advantages over a normal database
- oops and DBMS concepts(polymorphism, abstraction, savepoint, DML, DDL commands etc)
- Types of joins
- What is a distributed file system?
- lastly 2 simple coding questions(find the frequency of a number in a sorted array, implement binary search)
TR2: 30 minutes
- Project and schema
- SQL queries harder than the previous round. They test your idea and efficiency of retrieving data using joins and inner queries
- Simple DBMS concepts
- 2 simple coding questions(frequency of a number in an array, find the second largest number the given array)
- This round is to test our problem-solving ability.
- find mid element of a Linked List
- find merging point of 2 linked lists
- print right view of a binary search tree
- Time complexity matters
- Based on your performance your role will be decided
- For Software Development Engineer(SDE) you need to have good problem-solving skills. Prepare LL, Trees, DP, Graphs.
- For Data Engineer(DE) role prepare SQL queries and Database concepts as well as cloud computing and big data basics. You get to work on AWS as a DE.
- TR rounds may moy be in the same order for everyone.
- Amazon SDE Interview Experience (3 Aug 2019)
- Amazon SDE Interview Experience | On Campus 2019
- Amazon Interview experience (Off-Campus 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE | On-Campus 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 1 | OFF-Campus - 2019
- Amazon FT Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience (On-Campus for SDE-1) 2019
- Amazon SDE Interview experience (July20, 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE (On Campus 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus-2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE Intern | On-Campus November 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus- March 2019) - Pune
- Amazon Interview Experience March 2019 (Off-Campus -Cloud Associate 1)
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- OYO Interview Experience 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.