2nd round –
1. There is a stream of integers incoming. You are only concerned about finding whether a number exists in a window of k numbers. Write code to find the number with minimum number of comparisons.
2. Imagine you have four operations. ‘K’ (types k on screen), ‘select all’, ‘copy’, ‘paste’. Find out maximum number of K’s possible for given number of keystrokes.
3rd round (Hiring Manager)-
1. Current position and work. Any challenges faced.
2. Why do you want to move and join Amazon ?
3. Suppose there is new UI feature given to you by Product Manager but you dont like it. If he insists that you implement it anyway, how will you handle this situation ?
4. An array of numbers is give. Write algorithm to divide this array in two subarrays such that difference of sum between these subarrays is minimum.
4th round (Senior manager) –
1. Questions around current job, challenges faced. Any instance of conflict and how you resolved it.
2. Find out whether a tree is a balanced tree or not.
3. Given an array of strings, sort it so that all anagrams come together.
5th round ( team member )-
1. Find out whether a tree is BST.
2. Print all permutations of given string.
1. Rotate a 2D array by 90 degrees.
2. Print tree nodes in a level order. Each level on a newline.
Result- HR said that you will offered a job. But a week later I got rejected. I found their process highly arbitrary.
Practice code on paper and get to know on what criteria you are getting selected.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 354 (For SDE-2)
- Amazon interview experience for SDE II
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 415 (For SDE-2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE 2
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 136 (For SDE-T)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 126 (For SDE-1)