Amazon Interview Experience
Round 1(Online Test):
- Debugging: 7 easy debugging questions
- Question-based on the tree. The difficulty level was medium-hard.
- Question-based on sorting. The difficulty level was easy-medium.
- 45-50 workstyle based assessment
- General Aptitude: 24 questions of varying difficulty levels.
Technical Interview Round 1:
Technical Interview Round 2:
- Check if a given binary tree is a valid BST. I was asked not to use inorder traversal. So I told him an approach using INT_MIN and INT_MAX which got accepted.
- Given a stream of integers, find the top K most frequent integers.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up