Following are my interview details for senior software engineer in 2010. Thought of sharing it, if it helps anybody
Telephonic Interview 1
1) Write your own power function in C/C++. Time complexity of your code, optimizations.
2) Given two strings, write a function to remove all characters in one string which are present in other string
Telephonic Interview 2
1) Construct a tree from ancestor matrix. The main thing he wanted to check was use of binary search.
2) Find the k maximum selling items at amazon site at the end of day. Given a file which has count all sold items. Use of min heap was expected.
Face to Face 1
1) Given a Binary Search Tree, in-place convert it to DLL.
2) Find the next greater element for every element in array.
Face to Face 2
1) Median of two sorted arrays.
2) Given an XML file, how will you store it in memory. Use of tree was expected.
There were some more questions that I don’t remember.
Face to Face 3
1) Given a Binary Tree, check if every node is sum of all of its children.
2) Given any Binary Tree, convert it to a tree where every node is sum of all of its children.
3) Given an array, find three numbers a, b and c such that a^2 + b^2 = c^2
That is all I remember now.
Thanks to Vivek for sharing Amazon Interview Questions. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!