Amazon campus recruitment process basing on the past selection process.
Amazon campus recruitment process #1:
In this process, there are 4 rounds.
- The Written round consists of 3 sections, Aptitude, Verbal ability, and Technical.
- There are 30 Questions in the Aptitude section. The important topics include Time, Speed and Work, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Probability, Triangles and Function
- There are 30 questions in the Verbal Ability section. The important topics include Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Identifying the error in a sentence, Synonyms, and Antonyms.
- There are 44 questions in the Technical Section. The important topics include C, Data Structures and DBMS.
- The allotted time to solve the questions in these sections is 120 minutes. There is no negative marking in this round.
Technical Round 1:
- In the technical round, some of the subjects that you will be tested include C, Data Structures and DBMS. Along with these, prepare on two more subjects from your branch.
- In most of the technical interviews, the interview panel questions you on your favorite subject and in this case, you can speak about the subjects that you have prepared.
Technical Round 2:
- This round is for elimination in most of the cases. This is another technical interview but under pressure.
- Confidence matters a lot in this round as the interview panel is going to check whether you are able to manage the stress or not. When you are pushed out of your comfort zone, keep calm and answer the questions that you know.
- If you don’t know the answer, don’t give up, try attempting it with your knowledge.
- In the HR round, the interview panel questions you everything/anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, work experience (if relevant), general knowledge, etc.
To know more,
- Amazon off campus ( All India campus hiring ) SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 40 (On-Campus Round 1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 41 (On–campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 42 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 43 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 46 (On-campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 47 (Off-campus for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 48 (On-campus for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 49 (On-campus for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 50 (On-campus for SDE)
- Amazon Interview | Set 51 (On-campus for SDET)
- Amazon Interview | Set 54 (On Campus for SDE)
- Amazon Interview | Set 54 (Off-Campus For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 55 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 56 (Off-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 57 (Off-Campus for SDE-1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.