Amazon came to our campus in February 2020. There were 2 rounds.
The test conducted consisted of 3 coding questions.
- Given an input linked list, write a function that returns the Run Length Encoded linked list. For example, if the input is a->a->a->c->b->b then the output should be a->3->c->b->2. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/program-to-implement-run-length-encoding-using-linked-lists/
- Given a linked list, replace every element with the least greater element on its right side in the linked list. If there are no greater element on right side, retain the same value. For example 8->58->71->18->31->32->63->92->43->3->91->93->25->80->28 then the output should be 18->63->80->25->32->43->80->93->80->25->93->93->28->80->28. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/replace-every-element-with-the-least-greater-element-on-its-right/
- Given a string, reverse every sub-substring formed by consecutive k elements. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-an-array-in-groups-of-given-size/
There were 20 MCQs, it consisted of questions based on finding output for a given code snippet.
There were 2 coding questions
- Count the number of inversions in an array. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/counting-inversions/
- Minimum number of jumps to reach then end of array. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/minimum-number-of-jumps-to-reach-end-of-a-given-array/
In total 482 students applied and 8 students were selected and I was one of them.
Hope this helps.
All the best
- Amazon Interview Experience(ACMS) | On-Campus
- Amazon ACMS Interview Experience | On-Campus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Selection Process for Amazon ACMS 2019-2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 165 (For SDE I)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 424 (For SDE 2)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.