Round 1: Online test(60 minutes).
It consisted of 10 sections i.e. Os, aptitude, logical reasoning, microprocessor, coding analysis, data structures, c output, dbms, networks. There were basic questions with no sectional cut-off or negative marking.
Key to crack this round is to try to do every question as many people in my college cleared this including me.
Round 2: Face to face technical interview which went around an hour long.
They just wanted to check if i knew basics for every subject.First, they asked about my project then she asked from every subject, be it questions related to operating systems(pcb), sql queries(create table), networks(osi model, socket address), c++ codes(reverse an array, linked list insertion, exception handling), data structures, java(any code in java, jdbc, sets), oops(polymorphism, c++ code to demonstrate oops principles).
Round 3:HR interview round.
This was around 5-10 minutes long.They asked for intro, hobbies, strengths, weakness, about altran.
And, yes i got the offer as well..
- Flipkart On-campus Placement Process 2020 Graduate
- Oracle GBU Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 -Virtual process
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 - Virtual process
- TCS Digital Placement Process Experience
- TCS Digital Placement Process Experience-2019
- Capgemini Placement Process
- Capgemini Placement Process for Analyst
- Extramarks Placement Process
- Sling Media Campus Recruitment Process and Interview Experience
- CGI Recruitment Process (On-Campus 2018)
- HSBC Interview Process | On-Campus
- HSBC Interview Process-On Campus-SDE
- Sigmoid Recruitment Process for ASDE (Assistant Software Development Engineer) on Campus NIT Patna
- Microsoft Intern Selection Process (On-Campus)
- IBM Recruitment Process | On-Campus 2019
- Wabtec Corporation Interview Experience for FTE | On-Campus Virtual Process
- Novartis, Hyderabad On Campus Placement-Interview Experience
- Microsoft on Campus Placement and Interview Questions
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 5
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.