They visited our college. They shortlisted 80 members based on CGPA 8.5. Branches Allowed: Mech, ISE, CSE, EEE and EC
First round: Aptitude + Technical(60 mins)
conducted in Co-cubes platform
The paper was 60% easy.
Aptitude -30 mins
verbal -10 Q
Logical -10 Q
Quants- 10 Q
Technical (for CSE):30 Q -30 mins
They asked questions from – COA, DBMS, web, OS, programming, Flowchart, ADA, Data structures.
They shortlisted 62 members to 2nd round.
Second round:Group Discussion
They will give u the option that we should select the topic or they will give u.
Team of 10, In that 5 members in each group got selected.
30 students went to 3rd round
Third round:Technical Round
Basics Questions: Method overloading, Final, Static keyword
Projects: in detail
And Final year project
13 students went to 4th round
Fourth round:HR Round
Introduce yourself, Family Background .
Why ALSTOM?What do you know about Alstom?
Some tricky questions-Situation based.
Finally, they selected 6 students.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.