A 3-day Competitive Programming workshop, conducted at School of Engineering and Applied Science, Ahmedabad University by IEEE Student Branch and Programming Club of Ahmedabad University in association with GeeksforGeeks, includes two competitions – first exclusively for freshmen and the second for the seniors.
Both the contests feature 5-6 problems based on the concepts of hashing, string manipulation, graph theory, number theory, dynamic programming, etc. The duration for the contests is 2 hours.
Winners will get amazing Geeksforgeeks goodies.
Poster for the SEAS Competitive Programming Workshop:
The event details are as follows:
Institute Name: School of Engineering and Applied Science, Ahmedabad University
Date of competitions: October 17, 2018
Registration: Open to SEAS, Ahmedabad University students only
Name: SEAS Programming Competition 1.0 (SPC 1.0)
Contest Link: SPC 1.0 (Register Here)
Time of event: 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Name: SEAS Programming Competition 1.1 (SPC 1.1)
Contest Link: SPC 1.1 (Register Here)
Time of event: 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Contact details of student volunteers:
Meet Patel – 9033520879
Anshul Jethvani – 9409258153
Pratik Padalia – 8866695023
- GeeksforGeeks Tech Talk at GLA University - Jan 2018
- GeeksforGeeks - HackTeam, NSIT Delhi Association - 2018
- GeeksforGeeks - JIIT 128 Association for Mega Events - Feb 2018
- GeeksforGeeks - TedX MSIT Association - Jan 2018
- GeeksForGeeks On-Site Programming Contest at MIT, Anna University - March 2018
- GeeksforGeeks and Plinth Association - Jan 2018
- GeeksforGeeks Guest Lecture at Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College - 8 Feb 2018
- "Campus Content Partner" Program by GeeksforGeeks
- “GeeksforGeeks and ACM VIT Association – March 2018”
- GeeksforGeeks and Vasavi college of engineering Association - March 2018
- Workshop on "How to Contribute at GeeksforGeeks?" at GLA University
- GeekforGeeks CodersVilla 1.0 programming contest at GLA University
- GeeksforGeeks Guest Lecture at Techspardha'18 Prime, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
- How Content Writing at GeeksforGeeks works?
- GeeksforGeeks Guest Lecture at GEEK FIESTA, Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Punjab
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.