Remote Communication could be a sort of information communication in which data is transmitted and gotten between two or more gadgets without any utilize of wire or cable. Remote communication is the exchange of data or control between two or more focuses that are not associated by an electrical conductor. The foremost common remote advances utilize radio waves.
Type of Remote Communication Technology:
- Radio Recurrence Distinguishing proof.
- Global Situating System.
- Radio and Tv Broadcasting
- Cellular phones
- Toady communication
- Broadcast Radio
Advantages of Remote Communication:
- Remote systems are cheaper to introduce and maintain.
- Data is transmitted quicker and at a tall speed.
- Reduced upkeep and establishment taken a toll compared to other frame of networks.
- Wireless arrange can be gotten to from anyplace, anytime.
- Taken a toll effectiveness-Reduce fetched of cables, upkeep etc.
- Clients can share records with other gadgets that are associated to the organize without the utilize of any cable.
- Information can be transmitted quicker and with a tall speed.
- Simple to install.
Disadvantages of Remote Communication:
- Remote systems are amazingly helpless to impedance so radio signals, radiation and any other comparative sort of impedance may cause a remote arrange to breakdown
- Security – unauthorized individual can effectively get to remote signals.
- Control consumption.
- Run will be deficiently for expansive structures.
Types of Remote devices:
- Remote printers
- Remote adapters
- Remote routers
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Advantages and disadvantages of Wireless Communication
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Satellite Communication
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Subnetting
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Computer Networking
- Difference between Satellite Communication and Optical Communication
- Introduction To RAT - Remote Administration Tool
- Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA)
- Network and Communication
- Wireless Communication | Set 3
- Wireless Communication | Set 2
- Wireless Communication | Set 1
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Data Communication Terminologies
- Traditional wireless mobile communication
- Components of Data Communication System
- Soft Real-time Communication in LAN
- Binary Synchronous Communication (BISYNC)
- Transmission Impairment in Data Communication
- Difference Between Computer Network and Data Communication
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.