Round 1: Written Test
Written test comprise of 4 sections.
3. Programming MCQ
4. Computer MCQ.
Programming MCQ contained the output finding questions from c, c++ and Java also and Computer MCQ contained question from OS, DBMS and computer language. Time limit was 45 minutes.
Round 2: Managerial
In this round very common HR question were asked with introduction.
Round 3: Technical
In this round questions were asked from C, OOPs, OS and DBMS.
Memory Management, differences among passing through variable, pointer and references, factorial of large number, differences between pointer and references.
Polymorphism and its use in real life, Overloading and Overriding and some of OOP real time implementations.
From OS: Semaphore and its implementations and Deadlock.
From DBMS: Join, Keys and design a schema for given tables.
Round 4: HR
Asked some basic question like why ADP, what are expectations from this company, what is my passion etc.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.