Adobe Shecodes Interview Experience | Adobe Assessment 2020
There were four tests under the Adobe Assessment round that are the following:
- Cognitive Assessment (MCQ with no negative marking)
- Technical Assessment (MCQ with no negative marking)
- Coding Assessment (Programming-total 2 questions)
- Gamified Assessment (Game-based assessment)
Cognitive Assessment(20 minutes): This assessment was divided into 2 sections.
- English (10 Questions): It contains simple English questions related to an unseen passage.
- Numeric Ability (10 Questions): It contains questions related to maths in engineering.
Technical Assessment(20 minutes with Questions 20): Based on the topics related to Data Structures and Algorithms, OOPs, DBMS, CN, and SQL.
Coding Assessment(60 minutes):
Gamified Assessment(3 tasks, 23 minutes): Just try to reach to next level continuously in each task with less time. The games are simple and little tricks you can refer to this link.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.