Online Test Experience:
(No negative marking)
There were 15 MCQs based on probability, eigen values and eigen vectors, and basic data structures and algorithms.
1 coding question : Given numbers l, r and n, find the number of ways to construct an array of size n, where each element of array is from l to r and every element from 2nd to last is coprime with the 1st element. 0<=l<=r<=10e5, 1<=n<=100.
1 binary search question (only explain approach, not code).
1 essay type question (approx. 200 words) : Give an example where technology can improve your daily life.
Interview Round: It was a Telephonic/skype interview.They send a google doc link and asked me to write everything on it.
1: Given a traffic light which has only 2 types of light, green and red. It is given that Green light is ON for 15 secs Red light is ON for 45 secs, then what will be the expected waiting time. Ample of time was given and they helped me where I stuck.
2:- Find the median of running stream of numbers.
Then he asked about my projects.He asked the difference between Deep Learning and traditional Machine Learning approaches and where to use which.
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 46 (For Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience for 2020 Internship
- Adobe Interview Experience | On-Campus for Internship
- Adobe Interview Experience | Summer Internship 2020
- Adobe Interview experience | 2020 Internship (Off-campus)
- Microsoft Research India Interview | Set 36 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Xerox Research Interview Experience
- Tower Research Capital Interview Experience
- Centillion Research, Bangalore Interview Experience
- Tower Research Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Developer)
- Mercedes Benz Research Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Samsung Bangalore Interview Experience for Research Profile
- Applied Research Works Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Adobe Interview | Set 13 (On Campus for Internship)
- Samsung Research Institute, Noida Interview Experience (Software Engineer)
- Adobe Interview for Summer Internship 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.