I was selected off-campus through a Career fair, GHCI. The career fair is free, happening in Bangalore celebrating women in tech and every women and girl should participate for it.
Round 1: Written round
This round was conducted on the hackerrank platform. There were some aptitude questions and a coding question. At last, we were supposed to write pseudocode to spiral traversal of a 2D matrix. Another essay type question was there, it was based on the importance of IoT.
I was emailed after a week about my selection. A telephonic interview was scheduled. The recruiter shared a google doc with me just at the time of interview. He asked me to “tell about myself and a few things about my project”
I was given two coding question
- Write the recursive function for printing from m to n where m and n will be given. Eg: if m =2, n=5. we have to print 2 3 4 5., if m=5 n=2, we have to print 5 4 3 2.
- Remove the duplicate elements from a sorted array in place and without using any extra space.
After these two, I was asked What is semaphores. What is a BST and some basic questions about time complexities and trees?
- Adobe (Product development) Internship Interview On Campus
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 46 (For Internship)
- Adobe Interview | Set 13 (On Campus for Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Adobe Interview for Summer Internship 2019
- HCL Interview for Experienced (L2/L3 protocol development)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus for App Development)
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus for GBU App Development)
- Wipro Interview for Experienced (L2/L3 protocol development)
- Bloomberg Interview | Set 3 (For Software Development Programmer)
- C-DOT(Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience | Set 2
- CDOT (Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.