Round 1: Online
It consisted of 3 programming questions: medium-difficult level
Round 2: F2F technical
Asked to explain any project in detail. Two programming questions:
Lasted for around 40 minutes.
Round 3: F2F technical
Many questions related to OOPs, pointers and references, structure etc.
Code to reverse a linked list iterative,
Questions related to OS: threads and processes, virtual memory, paging, belady’s anomaly.
Lasted for around 50-60 minutes.
Round 4: F2F technical
The interviewer in this round was a senior person. He asked my contributions to all the projects listed. Then asked a few details about them. Many questions related to OS: threading and virtual memory mostly.
Round 5: HR
Intro, Why Adobe, Compensation and current offers discussion. Lasted for around 10-15 minutes.
People shortlisted after the online round were called for the interviews. The interviews lasted from 10am to 6pm as there were many candidates. All the 3 technical rounds were eliminative.
Result was announced after 14 days.
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Adobe Interview | Set 5
- Adobe Interview | Set 3
- Adobe Interview | Set 9
- Adobe Interview | Set 1
- Adobe Interview | Set 4
- Adobe Interview | Set 2
- Adobe Interview | Set 17 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview | Set 16 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview | Set 15 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 28 (For MTS-2)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 31
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 32 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 19 (For MTS)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 34 (For MTS-1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.