Adobe MDSR Summer Intern Interview Experience 2021
Position – MDSR Intern
Round 1: Written Round
- So the written round for adobe was a mix of an Aptitude test and 2 coding questions. I dont remember much in what was asked but there were some probability questions, along with general aptitude and puzzle-solving.
- In coding, there were strings questions that asked us to do some operations on strings and see if both strings were equal, and one DP question or Backtracking question
Round 1: Technical, Managerial and HR
- In the Interview round, we had a small brief introduction and then I had to talk about any one of my projects that I was really confident in and I went with one where I had implemented a Complex Road and player animation system in WebGL.
- After this, there were a series of probability questions, some DSA questions regarding the creation of a new data structure according to specific needs, and we ended with Neural networks and BERT.
- This was a 1-hour interview and they exhausted everything that was there in my CV essentially, but there were small hints that they gave along the way at all times.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...