This was an online round. There were 3 coding questions and around12-13 logical reasoning and Aptitude questions. Coding questions were based on string manipulation and greedy algorithms and were very easy as far as I remember. It took me 20 minutes to solve those 3. Aptitude questions took a little more time relatively and it was based on matrices and probability mostly. Some questions about common algorithms were also asked. Overall, not a very hard test.
It was a telephonic Interview for about 40 minutes. The interviewer asked me about my interests and hobbies. He then started asking me questions based on my Resume. He asked me a lot of questions about all my projects and the extra online courses I have done. I wasn’t very confident about some parts of my projects and it reflected in my interview. He asked me a question about Smart Contracts because I mentioned blockchain in my Resume. Other questions he asked later were-
- Define a class that cannot be inherited multiple times and can be instantiated only once. ( I got confused between Singleton class and a Virtual class in C++)
- Make a tree-like structure where every level has i nodes where i is the level number and right link of the 1st node and left link of the 2nd node in a layer points to the same node. ( Mesh like structure) I was able to solve this with a little help from the interviewer.
- How would I implement a text file that has a stream of words and at any time it has to generate the topmost occurred word in the text. I suggested making a hash map for it.
With this, my interview was over. I was very nervous at the start and gained a little confidence by the end. I didn’t get the offer. Thanks for reading, hope this helped.
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020(On-Campus)
- InterviewBit Interview Experience | Off-campus Summer Internship 2020
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On Campus for 2020 Summer Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 Product-Dev Summer Intern
- Adobe Interview Experience for 2020 Internship
- JP Morgan Internship Experience (2020 Summer)
- Adobe Interview experience | 2020 Internship (Off-campus)
- Adobe Interview for Summer Internship 2019
- Adobe Summer Intern Interview Experience
- Fourkites Interview Experience | Summer Internship
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience for Summer Internship
- Amazon Summer Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Summer Internship 2018)
- Amazon Summer Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.