Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
The contest was held at hackerrank. Top 20 girls were selected for intern/fte interview through Adobe Codiva.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
This was a telephonic round. The interviewer asked about my projects in detail.
- Then he gave me a puzzle- In an nxm matrix, if one starts from (0,0) then how many ways are there to reach (n-1,m-1). I was able to tell the correct solution.
- Next, he gave me a coding problem to print all possible permutations of a string in my preferred language. I coded in c++.
- Another was to check whether a binary tree is balanced or not.
- Final coding question was to print a matrix in spiral form.
- Towards the end of interview, he asked me OOPs concepts – polymorphism , OS concepts (Threads).
After a week I got a mail that I was selected 🙂