- A variation of Knapsack
- Easy string manipulation problem
- A brute-force based string matching problem
Technical Round 1:
- Finding the length of a Linked-List with a cycle.
- Difference between a stack and a heap with respect to Virtual Memory
- Given a cube in 3D space with integer dimensions, print all the lattice points on the surface of the cube.
Technical Round 2:
- Print Pyramid of 1’s with given height.
- Allocate 2D arrays in C with both dimensions accepted as input.
- Can C programs without main() function exist? (Object Files, Shared and Static Libraries, and how to create them using GCC)
- What is a graph traversal?
- Print all nodes with shortest distance k from a given root node in a graph.
- How does Breadth-first Search work?
Technical Round 3:
- Create a queue from a 2 stacks
- Print Fibonacci sequence in order using only recursion and no extra space.
- Create a function to match a simple regex.
- Why want to join Adobe?
- What is the team preference?
- What are your shortcomings?
- Given a table of data, where each row determines a metric, convert it to a single column of data where the new data item indicates the metric with reasonable accuracy (Principal Component Analysis)
- Having a research background, why want to join a software company?
- Details about college events
If you don’t like the team you are assigned to, how will you tackle this?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.