Recently I appeared for adobe interview drive at Hyderabad.
Here is the questions being asked to me.
Round 1: Written test based on online hackerrank.
- MCQ choice questions on aptitude and 5 coding questions.
Round 2: Telephonic discussion.
- Infinite streams of number, find top k numbers.
- OS scheduling policies.
- 9 balls puzzle to detect the faulty ball.
Round 3: F2F
- Print a m*n matrix in spiral form.
- Detect & return the intersection point of 2 linked list.
- Puzzle- Calculate the value of pie given area of circle.
Round 4: F2F
- Multiple 2 numbers using bitwise operator.
- Given a number, find the next highest number formed using the same digits.
Eg: I/P: 25317
- Clone a linked list given 2 pointers, next & arbit.
- Concept of virtual destructor.
- Delete operator in C++
Round 5: F2F
- Given an empty string of size n & value k. Find permutation of string with the value at each position ranging from 0 to k-1.
- Given a windows file system structure containing folders & file.Given a method IsFile(). Print all the path from root which ends in a file.
- Discussion about projects done with previous company.
- Design hashtable , write APIs exposed to user & underlying architecture used.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.