Adobe Interview Experience | Set 35 (Off-Campus Drive)
Recently I appeared for adobe interview drive at Hyderabad.
Here is the questions being asked to me.
Round 1: Written test based on online hackerrank.
- MCQ choice questions on aptitude and 5 coding questions.
Round 2: Telephonic discussion.
- Infinite streams of number, find top k numbers.
- OS scheduling policies.
- 9 balls puzzle to detect the faulty ball.
Round 3: F2F
- Print a m*n matrix in spiral form.
- Detect & return the intersection point of 2 linked list.
- Puzzle- Calculate the value of pie given area of circle.
Round 4: F2F
- Multiple 2 numbers using bitwise operator.
- Given a number, find the next highest number formed using the same digits.
Eg: I/P: 25317
- Clone a linked list given 2 pointers, next & arbit.
- Concept of virtual destructor.
- Delete operator in C++
Round 5: F2F
- Given an empty string of size n & value k. Find permutation of string with the value at each position ranging from 0 to k-1.
- Given a windows file system structure containing folders & file.Given a method IsFile(). Print all the path from root which ends in a file.
- Discussion about projects done with previous company.
- Design hashtable , write APIs exposed to user & underlying architecture used.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.