Round 1: First round was coding round on HackerRank. It had 5 questions based on Regular Expressions and Inheritance.
Round 2: Second Round was technical round ( 45 min – 1 hr ).
- Which data structure should be used to implement back and forward feature in the web browser, and how to implement it?
- A number N is given. Find the power of 4 which is greater than the number N.
- What is Multithreading?
- What are mutex and semaphore?
Round 3: Third Round was technical round ( 1:15hr – 1:30 hr )
- You have N coins, which can be replaced either by N Rs. or can be exchanged for (N/2)+(N/3)+(N/4) coins. Find the maximum number of Rs. that can be made, using Dynamic Programming.
- Implement Snake and Ladder game and find the minimum number of moves required to reach from 1 to 100 in a given game, using Dynamic Programming.
Round 4: Fourth Round was technical round ( 1hr – 1:15 hr )
- Replace every occurrence of “is” by “are” in a given string, using minimum write operations.
Eg. This is my pen. Output: Thare are my pen.
- Discuss logic and write code for the following problem.
You are given two words and a number N. Find the two words in a limit of N words and if found print the indexes of two words.
Eg. Word 1: is Word 2: pen N: 3 String: This is my pen. Output: 2 and 4. In the limit of N words, Word 1 and Word 2 can occur in any order. Eg. Word 1: pen Word 2: is N: 3 String: This is my pen. Output: 4 and 2.
- Write a program to find all the probable elements that can be inserted in any given box in a Sudoku game.
- New features introduced in latest Java Version.
- Questions from Collections in Java.
Round 5: Director Round ( 1:15hr – 1:30 hr)
- Design lift, following the constraints that should be followed by the lift.
- Discussion on my projects and paper published.
After these rounds, I had one round of general interaction with the Manager.
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 34 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 31
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 28 (For MTS-2)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 44 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 53 (For MTS-2)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 19 (For MTS)
- Adobe Interview Experience | MTS-1
- Adobe Interview Experience (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-2
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 47
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 32 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 52 (On-campus for MTS-1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.