Adobe Interview Experience | 4 Years Experienced
Round 1(Technical Round): It is purely technical round. It consists of two problem-solving questions and some OS-related questions.
- Virtual Memory concepts
- Page Table and TLB concepts
Round 2(Technical Round): The interviewer is very friendly. We had a talk about 10-15 mins about projects and WFH concepts.
Then he moves to problem-solving.
- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/detect-cycle-in-a-graph. Since it was a straightforward question then I directly discuss the approach with them, Then they asked that whether you solved this question previously. I said yes, then he moves to the next question.
- Some questions about smart pointers and he asked me to implement a generic unique pointer class with all supported functionality.
I stuck in move constructors and copy constructors but was able to clear this round.
Round 3(Hiring Manager Round): She is a very nice person. We started with our introduction and what kind of project I did, and some WfH related questions.
Then she moved to the DSA.
- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-19-poison-and-rat/. I already know this puzzle, I directly told them I know the solution, then she was very happy with my honesty and move to the next questions.
- Given a large database of strings and we have to find the frequency of each unique string.
Approach 1: We can use HashMap to get the frequency and return the result. but it is not optimal in terms of space.
Approcah 2: Trie Data-structure.
She convinces my approach and data structure but she wants to improve the Trie creation time and how to handle multiple concurrent queries.
I tell her about threading concepts with a locking mechanism to avoid concurrent writes and also I explain about HLD to optimize the calls using the Cache mechanism. She was convinced of my approach.
Round 4(Director Round): He is a very humble person, starts with introduction and project relation questions.
- Why do you want to switch your company?
- What are your strengths and weak points?
- Where do you see yourself in the coming years?
- Questions regarding projects.
- Design a Twitter kind of system that detects any kind of hate txt, image, and video. As I have an AI background, I started with NLP and AI models. I think he is looking for some conventional method, but when I started discussing it, then he looks more interested in it, Then we had a lot of discussion on how we can train the model and inference then model, How we can classify and label the data and how we can get the max accuracy.
- Then he asks about how do you update yourself on new technologies.
Thanks a lot, GeeksforGeeks for very helpful resources.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!