Adobe Internship Interview Experience 2020
Round 1: Round 1 was an online test that was conducted on the Hackerrank platform. The total time for the test was 90 minutes. There were 13 marks MCQ questions related to probability and aptitude.
- There was one coding question on Dynamic Programming.
- The second question was to print matrix in spiral form. We had to write a pseudo code of this.
- The last question was related to the importance of IoT.
Round 2(Telephonic Interview): Round 2 was a telephonic interview. The interview duration was of 1 hour. The interviewer first introduced himself and then he told me to give a brief introduction. Then he asked to explain each project which was mentioned in my resume. I explained each project. He asked some questions related to my projects. Then he asked about my courses. Then he gave me three coding questions. He gave me a link to collabedit.com on which I wrote the code.
- Reverse a linked list given the head node. He gave me a test case for which I had to write the value of each pointer at each step. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-a-linked-list/
- Print level-order traversal of a binary tree with each level in a separate line. I used a queue data structure. So the interviewer asked me to write the values of the queue at each step for a given test case. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/print-level-order-traversal-line-line/
- Sort an array of 0’s and 1’s. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/segregate-0s-and-1s-in-an-array-by-traversing-array-once/
At last, he asked if I wanted to ask something. I asked one question. So this was my interview experience. Finally, the result came and I was selected for the summer internship.