Given two numbers, return sum of them without using operators + and/or -, and using ++ and/or –.
Input: x = 10, y = 5 Output: 15 Input: x = 10, y = -5 Output: 10
We strongly recommend you to minimize your browser and try this yourself first
The idea is to do y times x++, if y is positive and do y times x– if y is negative.
Thanks to Gaurav Ahirwar for suggesting above solution.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Print N lines of 4 numbers such that every pair among 4 numbers has a GCD K
- Numbers less than N which are product of exactly two distinct prime numbers
- Count numbers which are divisible by all the numbers from 2 to 10
- Count numbers which can be constructed using two numbers
- Maximum sum of distinct numbers such that LCM of these numbers is N
- Absolute difference between the Product of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array
- Absolute Difference between the Sum of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array
- Print numbers such that no two consecutive numbers are co-prime and every three consecutive numbers are co-prime
- Sum of first n even numbers
- Taxicab Numbers
- Betrothed numbers
- Hailstone Numbers
- Tribonacci Numbers
- Sum of all even numbers in range L and R
- Octal numbers in c