Qt framework (with QT Creator IDE) can be used to create a fancy interfaces for Python GUI application. Plotting graphics on a GUI is possible with pyqtgraph library.
Installing pyqtgraph –
There are several ways of installing pyqtgraph depending on your needs.
If you are using Anaconda you can install with:
conda install -c anaconda pyqtgraph
Or with pip command:
pip install pyqtgraph
Creation of plot widgets with QT Creator –
Add the buttons, text areas and other stuffs as usually done with QT Creator. To create a plot area you need to follow the steps:
- Add widget to UI and give it a proper name like “widgetSignal”
- Promote the widget to pyqtgraph
Load UI to Python –
- In your python code call the UI you created with QT Creator.
- Create a sin wave for plotting
- Draw the graph on UI
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python | Designing GUI applications Using PyQt
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python - Compound Interest GUI Calculator using Tkinter
- Cryptography GUI using python
- Python | Create a GUI Marksheet using Tkinter
- Python: Weight Conversion GUI using Tkinter
- Python | ToDo GUI Application using Tkinter
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Hierarchical treeview in Python GUI application
- Create a GUI to convert CSV file into excel file using Python
- Tic Tac Toe GUI In Python using PyGame
- Sentiment Detector GUI using Tkinter - Python
- Python - Morse Code Translator GUI using Tkinter
- Create First GUI Application using Python-Tkinter
- Python - SpongeBob Mocking Text Generator GUI using Tkinter
- Python - Spell Corrector GUI using Tkinter
- Python - UwU text convertor GUI using Tkinter
- GST Rate Finder GUI using Python-Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.