Given a string str, the task is to encrypt and reverse the string. The string is encrypted by adding every character of the string with it’s index in the string i.e. if character‘a’ is at index 2 then the character in the updated string will be ‘a’ + 2 = ‘c’. Since value of string may go beyond 256, do the addition under modulo 256.
Input: str = “geeks”
‘g’ + 0 = ‘g’
‘e’ + 1 = ‘f’
‘e’ + 2 = ‘g’
‘k’ + 3 = ‘n’
‘s’ + 4 = ‘w’
Input: str = “java”
- Add every character of the string with its index within the same string.
- Reverse the string.
- Print the reversed string.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Reverse alternate k characters in a string
- Reverse Middle X Characters
- Reverse an array without affecting special characters
- Swap corner words and reverse middle characters
- Remove characters from a numeric string such that string becomes divisible by 8
- Check whether second string can be formed from characters of first string
- PHP | Reverse a String
- Reverse words in a given string
- Different methods to reverse a string in C/C++
- Find last index of a character in a string
- Reverse middle words of a string
- Reverse String according to the number of words
- How to get the last n characters of a PHP string?
- PHP | Different characters in the given string
- Print reverse string after removing vowels
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.