Google Translate is a free multilingual machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text from one language into another. It offers a website interface, mobile apps for Android and iOS, and an API that helps developers build browser extensions and software applications. Google Translate supports over 100 languages at various levels.
Follow the steps to add a google translate button on your website:
Step 1: Start with a basic web page and add a “div” element.
In the code below a “div” element with the id “google_translate_element” is created.
Step 2: Add google translate api reference.
Output after translating into Arabic:
- How to Add Google Charts on a Webpage?
- How to click a button on webpage using selenium ?
- How to Add Apple's new San Francisco font on a Webpage using CSS ?
- How to add a custom right-click menu to a webpage ?
- How to add Google map and Marker to your Application using AngularJS ?
- How to add custom google search bar inside your web-page?
- How to Add Google Locations Autocomplete to your Angular Application ?
- Reading selected webpage content using Python Web Scraping
- Reader's View of a GeeksforGeeks webpage
- How to redirect to another webpage in HTML?
- How to connect multiple MySQL databases on a single webpage ?
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- Using Leaflet.js to show maps in a webpage
- PHP | ImagickDraw translate() Function
- HTML5 | translate Attribute
- p5.js | translate() function
- HTML | canvas translate() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : VasuJain3