Pandas DataFrame is two-dimensional size-mutable, potentially heterogeneous tabular data structure with labeled axes (rows and columns).
Let’s see how can we can add a row at top in pandas DataFrame.
Observe this dataset first.
Code #1: Adding row at the top of given datarame by concatenating the old dataframe with new one.
Code #2: Adding row at the top of given datarame by concatenating the old dataframe with new one.
Code #3: Adding row at the top of given datarame by concatenating the old dataframe with new one using
- How to add one row in an existing Pandas DataFrame?
- Python | Change column names and row indexes in Pandas DataFrame
- Apply function to every row in a Pandas DataFrame
- Select row with maximum and minimum value in Pandas dataframe
- Insert row at given position in Pandas Dataframe
- Select any row from a Dataframe in Pandas | Python
- Select any row from a Dataframe using iloc and iat in Pandas
- How to Sort a Pandas DataFrame based on column names or row index?
- Apply a function to each row or column in Dataframe using pandas.apply()
- Get the specified row value of a given Pandas DataFrame
- Get a specific row in a given Pandas DataFrame
- Python | Pandas DataFrame.fillna() to replace Null values in dataframe
- Pandas Dataframe.to_numpy() - Convert dataframe to Numpy array
- Convert given Pandas series into a dataframe with its index as another column on the dataframe
- Python | Pandas dataframe.add()
- How to add Empty Column to Dataframe in Pandas?
- Add column names to dataframe in Pandas
- Add multiple columns to dataframe in Pandas
- Add Column to Pandas DataFrame with a Default Value
- How to get column and row names in DataFrame?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.