There were two rounds of interviews. Both were technical.
Round-1 (Technical): There were two algorithmic questions asked in this interview, and we can implement the code in any language of our choice.
- In the first question, we were given an array of integers in which any number can be repeated any number of times except one. We have to find the unique number.
- In the second question, we were given an array of integers. Each element in the array represents your maximum jump length at that position. Determine if you are able to reach the last index.
Round-2 (Technical): In this round the interviewer wanted me to write code in Python specifically because they use python in their projects.
- The first question was to find out whether a binary tree is symmetric. Just the approach would be fine.
- Given two arrays of size n and n+1. All the elements are similar except for the one. Find that number.
- Simple if-else math-based questions are implemented in python.
- The brief workflow of the Django application.
- Difference between DROP and TRUNCATE command in SQL.
- Traveloka Interview Experience (software engineer intern + full time)
- Postman Interview Experience for Software Engineer Intern
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- Google Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Software Engineering Intern)
- Interview Experience at Expedia India for the profile of a Software Intern
- JP Morgan Chase and Co. Interview Experience | Software Developer Intern
- Google Interview Experience for Software Engineering Intern
- Sureify Interview Experience | Software Developer Intern
- Flipkart Interview Experience for Software Developer Intern
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 51 (For SDE Intern)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 73 (On-Campus for IT SDE Intern)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 4 (Intern + Full Time Employee)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 318 (For SDE Intern)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 15 (For DevOps Intern)
- Mphrx Intern Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience - On campus SDE Intern
- Arcesium Interview Experience 2018 (Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | ( 6 Months Intern for SDE-1 )
- Arcesium Interview Experience 2018 ( Intern, On Campus )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.