Accolite Interview Experience (Software Engineer)
Accolite Came in Our College in Oct 2019. There are a total of 6 rounds. One Online MCQ round, one Online Coding test, three technical round, and the HR round.
First Round: This round was online round, which has 30 MCQs. Accolite uses its own product called Eduthrill to conduct online test. online test includes Aptitude plus Computer Networking plus Operating System with some basic programming questions. In this round, 730 students participated around 140 students qualified for the next round.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Second Round: This round was a coding round in which a normal coding problem was given.
Out of 140 they shortlisted 29 after this round.
Third Round: This was a technical round as formality he asked: “Tell me something about yourself !” One question from Resume. I used Clustering in my project so he asked me About Clustering.
- What is Clustering?
- How can we Calculate no. of clusters?
- What is your favorite topic in Data Structure and Algorithm? I told him Array and Heap.
- He asked me a Minimum Number of Platforms Required for a Railway Station problem.
- He asked me Sliding Window Maximum (Maximum of all subarrays of size k). I used max heap in this question So he asked me to write the code of heapify.
Fourth Round: This Round started with Easy Problem.
- Solve Power function with recursion.
- Rainwater Trapped Problem.
- Search an element in a sorted and rotated array.
- Program for n’th node from the end of a Linked List.
- Sort an array of 0s, 1s and 2s.
- What is the Difference between python and C++?
- Asked me 2 Puzzle.
Fifth Round: In this round he asked me one question.
HR round: In this round asked me about myself, asked about my Interests, Hobbies, and Family Background at the end asked about Location Preference.