I applied for AHC 11.0 Tech Fresher Hiring on the Eduthrill website which is an off-campus drive for Accolite. There were a total of 4 Rounds.
Round 1: This was a gaming round where we had to play a minimum of 20 games of around 5 minutes each. The games were nothing but questions with timers. You had to answer the question in the given time. To qualify for the next round, we had to have a 60% accuracy playing a minimum of 20 games. The questions were based on DSA, OS, CN, SQL, aptitude, and logic
Round 2: Round 2 was a coding round that was held on Accolite’s Codelyzer Platform. The question was of very high difficulty and 60 minutes were given to solve it. I was able to solve the problem for all the test cases. This platform is a bit different because you can’t see how many test cases you have passed, you can only check if your code compiles or not on your own test cases and then submit.
Round 3: Round 3 was a skype interview. The interviewer started with the “Tell me about yourself” question. She then directly jumped to coding questions and also asked a few OOPS concepts in the middle.
- The first question was to add two linked lists. I wrote the code correctly, but she was not able to understand my code, I explained her for 5-10 minutes. She was then convinced.
- The second question was a simple SQL query.
- The third question was regarding two-pointers concepts.
- The fourth question was to find Full Nodes in the binary tree.
Round 3: Round 3 was a skype interview. The interviewer was awesome, he first made me comfortable by asking a few general questions and was chill throughout the interview. After this, he jumped to coding questions.
- The first question was a medium binary tree question(not a standard question).
- The second question was a simple hashing problem.
- The third question was a hard level stack-based problem, at first I was not able to get the solution but after some time I was able to make it, he was convinced.
In the end, the interviewer again asked me random general questions(Chill and Best interviewer I ever had to date).
- I was only asked about coding problems majorly. (Be ready for this).
- No project-based questions in any round. (Still, be prepared for this as many people are asked).