Accolite Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus)
1st round consisted of 20mcq questions to be answered in 30 minutes.
Around 120 students appeared for the test.
Top 5 were called directly for the interviews next 15 had to go for a subjective round consisting of 3 coding questions.
I was called directly for the interview.
First round of interview lasted for 2.5 hrs following questions were asked
1. Design a tic tac toe game algorithm with all corner cases
2. Find the maximum sum rectangle in a 2D array ( I gave the brute force and dp solution )
3. Apply DFS on a graph using adjacency list
4. Coin Change Problem ( Initially I gave recursive solution which had overlapping subproblems but then I gave him the DP solution and he accepted it.
5. Print the largest sinusoidal sequence( ZIG ZAG sequence) in an array ( He asked me to code the recursive solution and then write the working code of DP solution)
Second Round Consisted of 3-4 math puzzles and 1 DP problem (2hrs)
– Find the smallest substring which consists all the alphabets.
Third Round was HR (20mins)
It was easy. She asked questions like my weakness/strength and preference for working centre- delhi/bangalore.
Fourth round was Skype (45mins)
1. Insertion and deletion in a BST
2. Modify a Linked List such that every node has the address of the node having the max value at its right . That is – for any ith node, from all the nodes at its right find the node with max value and store its address in ith node’s pointer – pmax.time limit- O(n) could be done using recursion.
3. Job Scheduling Algorithm .
After this round I was given the offer letter.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!