Accolite Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
Accolite visited our campus. There was a Pre-Placement talk before Round 1.
72 people selected in 640 students.
Round 2 – Paper Coding
- Print shortest path to print a string on screen
- Find zeroes to be flipped so that number of consecutive 1’s is maximized
- Serialize and Deserialize a Binary Tree
21 people selected
Round 3 – Technical Interview
- The size of array is 101 and the range of number is 0-99 . Only one number comes 2 times find that number.
- Given an array A and a number x, check for pair in A with sum as
- Delete the nodes in the BST whose range in between
Round 4 – Technical Interview
- Find Diagonal Sum of Binary Tree.
- Inorder Traversal (Recursive, using stack, Morris Traversal).
- Basics questions of Java (Collection, Thread, Polymorphism, static, final, finalize(), finally).
Round 5 – Technical Interview
- Print leaf to root of a given leaf node value from given array where 0th index of array represents the root node and index represents the child node and the value represents at that index is the parent node.
- Minimize the redundancy of the data so which DS will u prefer.
- Database questions(Join, Normalization, Transaction, E-R diagram).
- People got FTE 2 people got Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Feeling lost in the world of random DSA topics, wasting time without progress? It's time for a change! Join our DSA course, where we'll guide you on an exciting journey to master DSA efficiently and on schedule.
Ready to dive in? Explore our Free Demo Content and join our DSA course, trusted by over 100,000 geeks!