Accolite visited our campus in November 2018.
Round1: Accolite visited our campus in November 2018 at 6-8 lpa salary package. The first round was an online test on eduthrill.. 30 mcq in 30 min.. Covering OS, cn, apti, ds algo. Speed is an important factor as extra marks were given depending upon time taken. 650+ appeared for same and 120-130 shortlisted for next round.
Round 2:The next round was a codelyser round in which a normal coding problem was given based on selecting min no of baskets for an array of fruits such that we can double all baskets or insert a new one.17 shortlisted after this round. The interview rounds were all about data structures and algorithms along with projects, oops and OS/system designing . They had 3 technical rounds and 1 HR. The first two rounds were ds and algo based and 3rd round was of system designing.They selected 4 students finally -2 FTE. 2 Intern
- Water taping problem. Trapping Rain Water
- Reverse every N elements a queue.
- Boundary traversal of a tree.
- Pattern matching in 0(m+n).rabin karp and KMP but kmp is better in worst case
- Excel sheet column name from a given number.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-excel-column-name-given-number/
- Construct Mirror tree of a binary tree.
- Design tic tac toe game.
- Complete working code to calclutae minimum number of platforms if arrival time and departure time of trains are given.
- Size of empty class
- What is polymorphism. Which one is runtime and which one is compile time
- What is synchronisation in os? (monitor, semphore and mutex locks) concepts of criticl section.
- One tricky question on static keyword
- Project related question-how to check two images ate exactly same? (RGB matching) .
- A file of 100 GB is given and you have to search a pattern and available memory is less than file size.One must be really good with concepts of paging, segmentation, disk scheduling.and search algos(kmp/rabin karp) to design the solution.
- Normal hr question.. Interests.. Hobby…family background…. Any other plan of further studies.. Etc.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 23
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 8
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 22
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 21
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- Accolite India Interview Experience
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.