Accolite Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
If you are having some knowledge of coding and some basic coding concepts, you can easily crack this interview.
Round 1(M.C.Q based round):
- You have to attempt 15-20 quizzes on Eduthrill website(5 question – 2 minutes) with an average score of 60%.
- Then after a few days they will send a mail for coding round.
- You will be given a code of generally related graphs. You have to answer this in 1 hour.
- If you have some knowledge of B.F.S and D.F.S, you can solve this.
- You will get a call for a technical interview round if you are able to score 80% and above in this round.
Round 3(Technical Interview-1–45min):
- In this round, the interviewer will test you basic coding skills (Trees, graphs linked-lists).
- Some basic questions on OOPS, DBMS.
- 1-2 Logic questions.
- Based on your performance you will be called for next round.
Round 4(Technical Interview-2–45min):
- In this round, some tougher questions will be asked compared to previous round but most of them can be found on GeeksforGeeks platform.
- You will be asked about the topics you mentioned in your resume and questions related to projects.
- Maybe some logical questions.
- Generally this will last only for 20-25 minutes.
- Some basic questions will be asked about the company.
- The interviewer asks questions to know your personality and thinking skills.
- After 2-3 days they will inform you the result.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...