I have shared my Interview experience with Accolite company for a Software Engineer role. Accolite visited our campus on 27th August 2020 for the role of Software Engineer. Around 450 students applied for the Online MCQ round. (Eligibility was 6.5+ CGPA with no standing arrears.)
Round 1: 30 MCQ questions on EduThrill platform. Questions from basic concepts of OOPS, DBMS, OS, and Networking.
Round 2: Online Coding Round held in the Codelyzer platform. This coding platform is really different from other online editors. The compiler is a bit slow. Errors like (a==b(w/o spacing) comes which needs to be changed to a == b).
- A basic question that involved array manipulation called “Happy Booleans”.
- Given an array of integers nums and a positive integer k, find whether it’s possible to divide this array into k non-empty subsets whose sums are all equal.
Around 38 students were selected for the interviews.
Round 3: This round was held on Skype. The main area of focus is on Data Structures and Algorithms. I was asked to introduce myself and then the interviewer straight away jumped onto coding questions.
- Given an array of integers and an integer k, you need to find the total number of continuous subarrays whose sum equals to k.
- Reorder a Linked List in such a way that the resultant list becomes
L1->Ln->L2->Ln-1… 1->2->3->4->5 becomes 1->5->2->4->3
Around 15 people were selected for the next round.
Round 4: This round focused on DS and Algo as well as all the basic concepts of OS DBMS Networks.
- Explain on TCP UDP and how are they different?
- What is Deadlock? What is the difference between Deadlock Prevention and avoidance? What is the Dining Philosopher problem? What is Paging?
- What is normalization? Explain all the types of normalization.
- Rotating an array k times to the right. I was asked an O(n) solution where I actually did not need to rotate the array.
- Remove BST keys outside the given range
4 students were directly selected from this round.
Round 5: It was a Managerial + Technical + HR Round, very few people had this round. I was interviewed by the director of the company.
- Was asked a System Design question on Vending Machine.
- Given a binary tree, give the right view of Binary Tree using Queue. I was asked to optimize it where it should not store the elements that are not part of the right view.
2 students got selected after this round. Overall 6 students got placed in the company.
Suggestions: The interviewers are pretty chilled out, and they help you whenever you get stuck. They are not looking for answers instead they look at how good your thoughts are.
Go through the basic concepts of DBMS, OS, Networking.
The interview process, on the whole, is a bit tiresome, patience is the key.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Accolite Interview Experience (Software Engineer)
- Accolite Interview Experience for Software Engineer Internship
- Accolite Interview Experience for Software Engineer | On-Campus Virtual
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 8
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for Internship and FTE)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.