Accolite came for on-campus recruitment for the post of Software Engineer in Aug 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, the interview took place online (Virtual Interview) through Skype. It consists of rounds of MCQ, Online Coding tests, Technical, and HR interviews. Minimum Criteria required a CGPA minimum of 6.0 and no current arrears.
Round 1: First-round is an MCQ round based on OOPS, Data Structures, Algorithms, Operating System concepts, Networking, and Database Management Systems. Around Top 110 Candidates selected for the next interview rounds.
Round 2: Round 2 is an Online Coding Round conducted in the eduthrill-codelyzer platform. It consists of 2 questions namely calculate the squares in n*n chessboard and ways to zero. Based on the results of that 31 candidates have been shortlisted for Technical and HR interview rounds.
Round 3: Round 3 is of 2 Technical Rounds and HR round through Skype. They asked for programming questions based on DSA, Maths, Strings, Triangles, etc, and to write the solution code (asked to write the code on a simple text editor like notepad). They expect us to solve the problems with optimized time complexity. and also they asked for us to calculate the time complexity of the code that we have written. Candidates are filtered through each round. The below questions are asked in these rounds for me and my fellow mates.
- Longest common prefix
- Combine the anagram
- Mirror a tree
- Find the height and diameter of the tree
- Largest sum path in the tree
- Reverse linked list
- Add 2 numbers where each digit are stored in the linked list
- Flood fill algorithm and X O flip
- Stack as queue and vice versa
- Sort array contains only elements 0, 1 and 2
- Midpoint of linked list
- Delete a node in the linked list, without the head node
- Repeat and missing number
- Kth largest element using the heap, etc.
Other than programming questions they asked about project works, given a scenario choose a suitable data structure to solve that and explain how it works? and general questions like what is your favorite data structure and why?
At last 4 candidates were selected for Accolite among the four candidates, 2 were select for internship and full-time placement and 2 were select for the internship (performance-based full-time placement). I was selected as an intern candidate.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Accolite Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
- Accolite Interview Experience (Software Engineer)
- Accolite Interview Experience for Software Engineer Internship
- Accolite Interview Experience for Software Engineer | On-Campus
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 8
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for Internship and FTE)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.